Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Were Black People Talking About On Twitter Last Night?



I spotted this piece at The Awl via The Smoking Section. Eventhough I'm not on twitter anymore, I still found this to be pretty funny. Hell, stuff like this is why I started getting annoyed with it in the first place. If you're very pro-Black and don't like when "they" joke about "us" you may not find this too funny. I think it was written by some white girl. I didn't find it to be racist because shit, its true, Black folk be acting a damn fool on twitter. You know I'm right, so don't even try to act like Black folk be tweeting about sharing Richard Wright novels and ways to "save the community."

READ: What Were Black People Talking About On Twitter Last Night?

For the sake of answering the question at hand...not a damn thing. And aww man, who started this page?

1 comment:

eskay said...

Choire is a dude, he used to edit Gawker.

That was pretty funny though.