Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HAWKS IN FIRST PLACE!!!



Yeah, its still very early in the season, but I don't care, my Hawks are in first place and are tied with the Phoenix Suns for the best record in the NBA right now. Since ESPN and even our very own local papers refuse to show the squad any real front page love I'm just going to have to do it myself. We beat Portland in overtime last night and this comes after beating them in Portland last week...as well as beating the Nuggets and the Celtics in Boston. We are 9-2 shawty and are actually fighting for these wins.

I'm just gonna enjoy this right now and try not to complain about Joe Johnson trying to be Ben Rothlisberger when he doesn't have to be or Marvin Williams looking like he smokes weed before games...no I'm just gonna bask in this for the moment.

We're also ranked #1 in ESPN's Power Rankings. Just like Coach Woodson...I don't know what the hell that means, but it sounds good and hopefully will encourage "Atlantans" to get off their asses and actually come out to some of the damn games. The arena looked pathetic last night and that needs to change. Hell, I think I was the only person cheering all night long when I went to the Nuggets game too. Everybody here is so damn industry and cool...don't make no sense.

But yeah shawty...we in first place. That is all.

1 comment:

M said...

We got this.. as long as we stay healthy..and if Marvin wakes up we will be deadly. In regards to the crowd, last night was horrible (I was there) and I see what you mean about the "industry people"... club level, wearing shades, acting like its a damn club!