Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ozone Magazine Feature: Lil Boosie-"Dirty World"



Well. The Boosie story I did for Ozone is available on the web now. Its actually my first time reading it since the week I turned it in so some of this stuff still seems new to me too.

I titled the story "Dirty World" which borrows from the title of one of Boosie's more popular songs. Based off what he shared in the interview and what's been going on in his life for the last year or so, I thought the title was appropriate.

The photos were taken by Diwang Valdez of Motion Family and he just like me, did the best he could given the situation and vibe in the room. When Diwang would ask Boosie to look up, look left, look right...Boosie just stared at him and gave him the facial expression you see in the photo. Seeing that, I can't say that I was looking forward to doing this interview. But luckily, Boosie opened up once we got started.

As you already know, quite a bit has happened since this story was written, mainly his one year prison sentence being upgraded (not sure if that's the best word) to four years after he violated his probation.

Because of the time sensitive nature regarding the story I had to turn this around pretty quick. I still think it came out decent. But hell, Boosie did half the work from just talking and being raw as possible. So check out this interview, which is probably going to be the last time you hear from Boosie in a while.

OZONEMAG.COM: Lil Boosie-"Dirty World"


PREVIOUSLY: Boosie on "Keep Ya Head Up" | Boosie's Dirty World (preview) | Boosie Sentenced to 4 Years

4 comments:

boi-dan said...

Damn, the interview & writing was on-point for that one. You killed that one. That was like The Source in their glory days.

Model Blus Batik Wanita 2015 said...

I like the valuable info you supply in your posts. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here repeatedly. I'm fairly certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!

Airless Spray said...

By focusing on both the look and the usability of the site, we can design it so that browsing it is a pleasurable experience.

USA Property Investment
Australian Property Investment

Jetty said...

Nice post..
gLutera
Jasa SEO Jakarta
San Diego Hills
Cotton Bud