Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brittany Bosco: "Black & White" video teaser



Check out a new teaser for Brittany Bosco's new video "Black & White." With all these non-singing R&B singers leaking pics of themselves (yes, I think they're doing it themselves), its nice to see a songstress wear some clothes and actually sing this week.

I've acutally seen the whole video myself and I can assure you that its not like anything that out right now. Peep the song:

Brittany Bosco-"Black & White"


*the beat in the trailer is the remix.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Lol, this reminds me of the post I made earlier today.

Brittany Bosco is a great artist. I recently started looking her stuff up and I'm glad I did.

And FYI watching your video of the slam dunk contest kind of gave me a flashback from back in the day when I saw James Brown perform at the Sweet Auburn Fest when I was a kid. I think it was actually during FreakNik lol.