Thursday, July 10, 2008

Killer Mike on The Right Side



Yep. Another Killer Mike post.

Here is an interview he did with Shelley Wynter, Black and Conservative host of The Right Side on WAOK AM. Here he's speaking on everything you should be thinking about during this election season.

Spotted at Midsouth Black

Oh yeah, here is a link to my former XXL co-worker(?) Bol's post about Killer's "Pressure" video. He thinks he's a terrorist.

Oh yeah...if you're wondering about the setting of the video. It was a live podcast/broadcast from The Arena Barbershop.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't really know what to say about that post.....

Co Co

Anonymous said...

You know I ain't been to XXL's site since you left, but I read Bol's post. I refused to comment in his space because I know all they do over there is count comments to determine your blog worth.

Of course, we all know dude is like the hip hop Bill O'Reilly. Just say a bunch of inflammatory shit in a semi-articulate way and wham bam-- you're popular.

Anywhoo... I was just glad to see that 98 percent of the comments were blasting his lame ass. Shows young black America still got some fight left (or young white America cuz I'm convinced most of their readers are white urbanites).

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you left, man. damn.

I will say that Killer Mike has been an inspiration. I don't always agree with what he says (rarely do I disagree) but I have a great respect for him.

GO BUY THAT ALBUM!!!

Anonymous said...

is mid south black from memphis?

Anonymous said...

Hey this was dope but Shelley left WAOK like 2 months ago, you know where he broadcast from now... this is obviously a recent show. just wondering