Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lil Boosie-"Gin In My Cup"



Judging from the wardrobe in his last couple of videos, Boosie looked like he was on a mission to bring throwback jerseys back in style. I'm with it though, I still pull out my Georgetown Alonzo Mourning and Montreal Expos gear from time to time. Don't know how he managed to score a Lakers baseball jersey though, that's extra rare. Hopefully he has a few more videos and songs on stash to hold him down until he gets back home.

Directed by Motion Family. Spotted at DGB

PREVIOUSLY: Ozone Magazine Feature: Lil Boosie-"Dirty World" | Boosie on "Keep Ya Head Up" | Boosie's Dirty World (preview) | Boosie Sentenced to 4 Years

1 comment:

TimW said...

I get really confused why Lil Boosie gets so much coverage on this blog and others. I feel that he's so many levels below most other rappers that get coverage on here.