Friday, December 4, 2009

Sneaker Blasphemy: "Detroit Piston" Jordans



Um...

Never been a Jordan man because of my undying loyalty to Dominique Wilkins and the Atlanta Hawks...so I've never really had as much to say about Jordans as my peers. But "C'mon Son"...Detroit Piston Jordans? Isn't this sneaker blasphemy. I mean, am I the only one that remembers stuff like "the Jordan Rules" or when the Pistons refused to shake the Bulls hands after they bounced them from the 1991 Eastern Confernece Finals or hell, the late-80s period?

I always thought that Brand Jordan was going too far with their fusions, but this just takes the cake. This is like Magic Johnson rocking the Weapons with the Larry Bird colorway...or Ray Lewis waving a Terrible Towel...or Johnny Damon playing for the Yanke....er, yeah. I guess we shouldn't be suprised when stuff like this happens.

Spotted at TSG

1 comment:

QuantumPeach said...

"they'll do somethings strange for some change" LoL