Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GTFOH: DJ 5150 x Big Stack$$$$ "Driving Miss Daisy" mixtape cover



Big Stack$$$$ is apparently the hottest thing out of Chattanooga, TN since I-75. I've listened to a couple songs...yeah, aight. But yeah, this mixtape cover showed up in my inbox today. I saw it a few weeks ago on one of the blogs I frequent but chose not to say anything about it.

Ya'll know how I do, if stumble across something that I don't like, I don't go out of my way to say anything bad about it, rather I find something that I do like and share it with ya'll. But I'll be dammned if I couldn't help myself with this one.

Driving Miss Daisy shawty? Really? Is this supposed to a metaphor for keeping the "white girl" in back the ride? Well, as I typed that I listened to the intro/title track...and yes, that's exactly what its supposed to mean. SMDH.

If you're interested in what the music sounds like...its that typical D-boy trap shit. Just talking on beat, no actual rapping or flowing involved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now THATS funny hahaaahaaaHAAha