Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mistah F.A.B. - "Hit Me On Twitter" video



Ain't gonna lie, I kept my feelings to myself about this song when it first came out. Like somebody momma said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself." But, this video has changed my views on this song, which is what a video is supposed to do, make the song better. Its a fun, light-hearted video that really connects to the words, very well put together. And I'm not just saying that because a tweet convo between me and @kuhvet pops up at the bottom of the screen at the 0:13 mark either. Word on the street is that a remix with Fabolous and Snoop Dogg are in the works...so it looks like the homie Fab has a winner with this one.

5 comments:

404 said...

Shawty got the old skool clean as hell.

Bayan The One said...

that's true that a video can change one's perception of a track, like it starts to make sense, that happenned to me many times
and vice versa, when i heard a track i knew from a video by itself i not once would be surprised how shallow it was

this is not 1 of those tho LOL

and plus is the Internet the new street? WTF
nah not gangsta lmao

southpeezy said...

hahha. yeah, thats what they are saying now, that the net are the new streets...i know a few bums that would disagree.

Anonymous said...

That beat sounds like Killer Mike's "Niggaz down South"...

CHICAGOrilla said...

I love the post up in front of the adidas Originals but it woulda made more sense to get a shot of him putting on a pair of red/ white shell toes too