Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fake Shore Drive Interviews Big Boi



Shoutout to the homie Andrew and his new hostess Laura Mitchell of FakeShoreDrive. They sat down with Big Boi while he was up in Chicago previewing the Sir Luscious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty album. They sat down and talked about a few things in the interview and they even discussed my Creative Loafing piece on him for a second. That was nice...made me and the piece sound like it was got damn....important. It always a shock to hear people quote and or reference my work. Honestly, sometimes I think the only folks that be reading my stuff be my mama, my friends and publicists making sure their client looks good. Cool to know that folks use my work for reference and discussion.

UPDATE: Sir Luscious Leftfoot is streaming on Myspace right now, so you can listen to it before you buy it on July 6th.

LISTEN HERE

No comments: