Monday, October 27, 2008

Swag Is Down



I spotted this at TheOnion.com.

According to an alarming new study published Monday in The Journal Of Applied Behavioral Science, the time-honored American activity of swaggering, an extremely arrogant manner of walking, has dropped by nearly 90 percent since 2007. (click here to read the rest)

Somebody needs to tell Soulja Boy this, because according to him, his swag is at an all time high.



I'm sorry. I had to do it. This song is absolutely terrible, but DAMMIT, its catchy as hell. DAMN! This song is more than a guilty pleasure. Its just bad. I told someone this song is like smoking Newports. You know its bad for you, but you just can't help it. If you absolutely hate Soulja Boy, do not click on the video or stop it now. Because you are going to be singing along to this damn song by the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Shawty,
I know this type of music slaps the Fore Farthers of Southern Hip Hop in the face. The economy is doing bad and people are pinching quaters but I like this song because it reminds you that there is still money out there to get but now you got to start looking in different places. So if you gonna turn your swag up you need to turn your GRIND up a hundred, thousand,..Trillon.

Anonymous said...

Funny as hell post man.

Anonymous said...

i was just tell Rando how much I love my SB =)