Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Rezidue Run 10.21.08



I got a little bored today. So my mind started wandering. Thought about the other day when someone asked me what I listen to in my downtime or when I'm just doing stuff. Figured I'd answer the question this way. I put together some songs I tend to listen to every now and then when I'm just doing whatever. Tracklisting and link below...

Erykah Badu-"Soldier"
Black Spade-"To Serve With Love"
Blu-"Greater Love"
MC Eiht-"All For The Money"
The Roots-"I Will Not Apologize"
Devin the Dude-"Yo Mind"
Goodie Mob feat. 8Ball & MJG-"Soul Food (rmx)"
Cee-Lo-"Basshead Jazz"
Outkast-"Liberation" (inst.)
Eddie Kendricks-"Intimate Friends"
Black Spade-"Evil Love"
Killer Mike-"Gonna Go To Ghana"
Plantlife-"When She Smiles She Lights The Sky"

The Rezidue Run 10.21.08

Let me know if you enjoy it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope list. I thought I was the only person who still listens to Basshead Jazz.

Anonymous said...

Can sumbody give me the link 4 the remix 2 soul food nd basshead jazz is the shit

Anonymous said...

Yo I did a CD review of Black Spade for a magazine here in Chicago and posted it on my blog a while back. Check it out:

http://www.theredinc.com/2008/03/black-spade-review-in-latest-ur-chicago.html