Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Knux-"Fire"



Shit jammin.

I ain't gonna lie, I judged this book by its cover when they first started dropping stuff on the net earlier this year. I still can't get with tight jeans and bright colors, but these dudes be making some jammin ass music. I interviewed these cats about a week or so ago and left with a different perspective of them.

Prior to talking to them, they just seemed like some more funny dressing, funny acting dudes. But when I got on the phone with them, they sounded like some regular ass niggas from New Orleans. Cool ass niggas at that. Anyways, I don't feel like typing these dudes lifestory right now, so Google them for right now and check out this new song Eskay just posted.

Shit jammin.

The Knux-"Fire"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'mon mane, just recall what was hip hop fashion like back in the 80's
so the fellows is just retro, vintage, throwback

but it's unusual to hea this typa shit coming from NO, 'specially when the traditional, if I may, South is at the top
guess hip hop is really back to diversity and that's a good thang

yeah the joint is fresh (we're back to ol'school slang)

where ya interview wit them can be spotted at? was it an interview on the phone?

Anonymous said...

oh they actually based in Hollywood right now, so it's not really comin' outta NO