Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Playboy Tre In Creative Loafing



Peep this Creative Loafing piece I did on the homie Playboy Tre, a rapper who actually gives my side of town something to be proud of.

Shout out to Rodney C. for letting me get this in. I'm just glad I was able to get my dude some more love, people are sleeping on cuz for real. Hopefully more heads will wake up soon.

If you still haven't downloaded his Goodbye America mixtape, please do yourself a favor and get it. Great music to listen to as you decide if you're gonna leave the country or not if McCain messes around and waddles into the White House.

Sup Swatts...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you refer to Goodbye America as an EP in that article? Or is that a different release I don't know about?

Anonymous said...

GA DURT IN DIS BITCH! That's for Tre. And maurice don't I give you r side of town something to be proud of, I've been here longer than you anyway..... =)

Anonymous said...

@ blog ladi

you've been where longer than me? surely, you've got me all confused.

Anonymous said...

"as you decide if you're gonna leave the country or not if McCain messes around and waddles into the White House."

lol.

yeah, Goodbye America was wonderful, he should distribute it free to all HBCU's to get more buzz

Anonymous said...

@ southpeezy

I been on the eastide or 14 years...

@ boi-dan

he needs to distribute it to people that can appreciate his music not some swagger jackin, soulja boy yullen students...lol