Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Quick Laugh...



This reminds me of a time when I used to work at The Varsity during a Christmas Vacation. I was getting off at North Ave station and saw this skateboarder attempting to jump off of a platform...15 high 15 feet far into the middle of the street. When traffic slowed and finally did it...dude landed in the street and fell down hard as hell. He got up trying to hold 8 different spots on his body at the same time. I'm sorry that shit was funny....

This vid, ooof, I don't know if it funny. This shit looks like it hurts for real for real. Damn buddy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn!

Anonymous said...

that shit hurts to watch.

Anonymous said...

No kids for him

Anonymous said...

All man shawty,
You got to laugh because dude brought it on himself.