Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hawks (But Not Joe) Thank The Fans



Just got this email from the Atlanta Hawks that included this video. Marvin Williams (smh) and Al Horford thank the fans for all of their support through the season. Noticeably absent from the video is Joe Johnson.

Man listen, I've been a Hawks fan since I was 5 years old. I'm always going to love my team. I know its a PR move, but you don't have to apologize to us for Joe's comments. However, I do need an apology for your underwhelming performance in the playoffs this season. Outside of games 1 and 2 in the series against Milwaukee, we never looked like a #3 seed.

But yeah, this season was a remarkable season and the most exciting one in years. I thank you, Hawks, for that.

3 comments:

SLOWLYbtngU said...

I totally agree. Most people that ARENT real fans are upset. In all honesty, I was just happy to see us go as far as we did and the games I was present at were all worth while. I watched games when they were losing and there were seconds on the clock and with a miracle shot we won. I love my Hawks. Forever and always.

M said...

great season.. joe made one comment all year and ppl are acting like he's TO or something.. joe is a good dude..cant wait to see who the new coach is

Anonymous said...

get rid of joe...that is all...

resign him... 12.5 mill and no higher...not a max player