Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sunset Lounge - Evolution of The Day Party (video re-cap)



Shied man...if you aren't up on the Sunset Lounge parties that go down at Shout one Sunday out the month, you are truly missing out. I've been going to them since they started last year and they are off the chain.

This past Sunday they had $5 Belvedere specials so you know I indulged and balled on a budget and got my friends a couple rounds. As you can see from this video its a nice crowd and the ladies come out in full force.

I missed the night action truthfully. I got their around 4pm and was kinda feeling a certain way by 8pm...so I had to get up out of there before I embarrassed myself. But yeah, I had a ball. Be on the look out for the next one.

Shout out to J Carter, FCC and Moetown Lee for putting this on.

No comments: