Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big K.R.I.T.-"Children of the World" video



New video from Meridan, MS rapper/producer Big K.R.I.T.

I've had a few conversations with folks asking me what I think of dudes music. I like it. Am I going apeshit over it like everyone else on the internet right now? No. That ain't because I'm not impressed persay...its more so because I've been on dudes music for quite some time so it don't necessarily sound "new" to my ears. Now to think of it, K.R.I.T. might be the first artist I ever did a photoshoot (with a camera I bought) with. But hey, jammin is jammin and this "Children of the World" joint is dope, so check it out.

1 comment:

boi-dan said...

Yeah, I been on him ever since that Wally Sparks mixtape, but this ain't the same KRIT. He was tight then, but he must have f*cked Erykah on the low a while back, because he's coming with it.

He's running on all cylinders now.