Thursday, February 28, 2008

LAST AND LEAST!



I suck. They had a poll over at XXLMag.com today asking visitors who their favorite blogger was and I got the least amount of votes. Fugg it though, thank you to the 4.7% that showed me some love. Honestly, I didn't even know they even had this poll going on. I guess that shows how much I pay attention at work. The hell with it though, to quote my homie Sean Falyon, "hate all you want, but I like my shit."

I case you've missed some of the finer moments (according comment count and comment relevancy) at my XXL Blog, here are some links so that you can join the 4.7%.

NEWS FLASH! Johnnie Cochran is DEAD!

Big Shoes To Fill

Southern Hip Hop: No Longer Immune

2nd Childhood

Grindin’: 1997-2007

If you want to peep the entire archive click here and have at it.

4 comments:

Janee TMB said...

Awww Peezy, we love you! I didn't know they had that poll either or I would've voted for ya...

Chris said...

2%of the world runs the rest of 98%
"THAT SUCKS". Fighting a war over Oil and Opium "THAT SUCKS. Why everytime an African American social light in the news it get more attention than the war in Iran. "THAT SUCKS" but Black Ice on XXL.com is a refreshing Ice cold Glass water on hot summer day

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

at least u were listed

Louis Vuitton Outlet Store said...

Hey great post man. I hate the mega churches. It even seem like the amaller churches strive to be on the level of the mega churches and that disturbs me. Church is a bidness now.