Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Been There, Done That




I was going through my usual news reading routine (world, national, local, next door) and came across a well-written story.

Yeah, its another Vick story, but this one really hit me. Maybe its because its one of the first pieces I've seen that really put the consequences of his actions in perspective. It also had a familiar name, Bam Morris. All of my Steelers fans out there know who Bam is. He is the talented, but troubled running back who chose a career as a drug dealer over one as a football player.

Anyways, the story is about Vick getting transported to Leavenworth Federal Prison in Leavenworth, KS. Its supposed to be one of the toughest joints in the country. Morris served his time there and had words of wisdom for Vick.

The story ain't exactly the best thing to start your morning with, but, it was intriguing.

Vick Goes To Kansas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is ive been there whats up folk